Welcome to Inplay Alerts!
To help get you started, we’ve put together a few resources to help you learn how to set-up and use Inplay Alerts.
Setting up your account
- Sign-up for an account here: https://inplayalerts.com/register
- Verify your account, once registered, you will need to verify your email address by clicking the link in the email we send you
- Once you’ve verified you can look around the dashboard and setup Telegram, but you can’t make any alerts active without an active subscription
- In order to use Inplay Alerts to its full potential, you’ll need an active subscription
- Subscription costs £4.99 per month
- Payments are taken by credit/debit card via Stripe
- You can cancel at anytime, your service will remain available until the end of the billing cycle
Setting up Telegram
- We use Telegram Messaging App to send users notifications (email also available)
- You can setup the Telegram bot in ‘Settings’ in your account
- Click the ‘Start Chat' button to start a chat with inPlayAlertsBot
- Telegram app will open and you’ll need to press ‘Start’
- Once the chat has been started, go back to your account settings and click 'Check Verification'
Creating an alert
- Alert name - Name your alert something informative, this is the text you’ll see on your notifications.
- Game Time - Next select the game time you want your alert to run, by default 0-90 minutes is selected but you can tailor this to any time period during the game. For example; 0-45 minutes for the first half or 80-90 minutes for the last 10 minutes in the game.
- Rules - After deciding the name and time period for your alert you’ll need to define rules which consist of three options; Stat, Criteria and Value. Each alert can have multiple rules.
- Stat - Select the stat you wish to track in the rule, for example ‘Corners’ or ‘Pre-match odds’.
- Criteria - After selecting your Stat you need to select from the following Criteria; Equal to, More than or less than.
- Value - Lastly you’ll need to select the value for the rule. This number then completes the rule.
Alert History & Strike Rate
If you need to see a history of your alerts, you can. Simply ‘View’ your alert and the history of fixtures will show, with stats at time of alert, half-time and full-time. You can also use this history to check wether your betting strategy would have been successful, you can mark successful fixtures with a checkbox to calculate an overall Strike Rate.